Knowledge Base > Flex Models > General Information and Configuration > Blinking Platform LED?
A blinking Platform LED indicates IGM can’t communicate with the panel.
- Verify the panel indicator switch location
- Verify wiring
- Verify the panel is supported by the gateway (both panel type and version)
- Verify panel is disarmed and not in program mode
- Verify Master Code is not out of sync
- Verify AUI 2 is enabled
- Verify *91 option (see manual for details)
- Verify LRR is enabled
- Verify an AUI 2 or LRR device doesn’t already exist on the bus.
- Verify module is enrolled into the Concord bus. Perform a bus scan.
- Verify an automation or wireless reporting device doesn’t already exist on the bus. If so, remove and delete this device.
- Some NX panels limit the number of non-keypad devices they support. Be sure that the panel you are connecting the communicator to does not have more than the number of support devices connected. (i.e. some NX-4 panels only support 1 module in addition to keypads so cannot support both an IGM and a wireless receiver).
If the Platform LED is OFF go HERE.